What are the work contents of a professional agent bookkeeping and tax
declaration company? In fact, professional bookkeeping and tax
declaration companies usually do the following things in a month:
1、 Raw materials provided by consumers (time: the 2nd of each month):
1. Expense reimbursement system, rules and regulations, bills and cash accounts;
2. Bank notes and bank receipts
3. Invoices (all invoices presented from the 2nd to the 31st of the current month);
4. Enterprise income tax list (output sorting list and output detailed list);
5. The company's official seal and seal required on the financial statements and tax payment application forms
2、 Accounting (time: 2nd-10th of each month)
1. Check the bills according to the cash accounts and bank receipts
provided by consumers, and immediately communicate with consumers about
the problems existing in the bills.
2、核编记账凭证，入录帐务州苗木 保定电动门 保定空压机 化粪池模具 微型蠕动泵 保定强夯 收费岛模具
2. Check and compile bookkeeping vouchers, enter account mobile phone
software, settle accounts after being reviewed by the responsible
person, print subsidiary ledger and general ledger, check and compile
financial statements, calculate taxes, and fill in income tax return
after being accurate.
3. Review current accounts such as accounts receivable and accounts
payable with consumers, remind consumers of the safety risks of
accounting difficulties, and give opinions and suggestions. Detailed
description of tax declaration process.